APRIL 2023 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
We are thrilled to finally launch this new website and hope you find it user-friendly and full of great content. We are launching it before it is polished up completely with plans to continue to add content and make modifications. We couldn’t wait until it was “finished” – much too excited! So please send us your comments so that we can be sure to include everything you want and need from CADAT’s website.
The Board of Directors has been working very hard (trust me, lots and lots of meetings) as we work on many critical issues:
- This website 🙂
- Collaboration with the Dental Assisting Alliance working on auxiliary scope of practice
- Holding meetings regarding scope of practice to get your valuable input
- Meeting with our lobbyist and various stakeholders
- Preparing for the Mid-Year Seminar – October 29, 2022
- Starting preparations for our next annual conference (April 2023)
- Sprucing up our social media platforms
- And lots more!
Please stay tuned as we continue to move onward and upward!
Melodi Randolph, RDAEF2, CDA, OAP, BS, MEd