Happy Holidays CADAT Members,
I am excited to share that it this has been a great year. Your CADAT Board of Directors has been working diligently to bring your organization to life. I am so grateful to be working with these dedicated ladies who are driven to keep CADAT alive and well. Together, this year, we have accomplished so much working as a team, please stay connected there is more to come.
With that being said, I would like to thank you for your membership to CADAT. I invite you to renew your 2021 membership now. On the website click our Membership Link in order to renew. Additionally, if you have any friends who would benefit from joining our family of Dental Assisting Educators, please share our contact information with them. We would love to have them join our CADAT family.
I would like to address the frequently asked question: “What do I get for my membership?” The CADAT Board of Directors continue to represent our professional organization of educators.
- I would like to thank CDAA for partnering with us for the Annual CADAT conference.
- DAEGRs collaborates with us by hosting bi-weekly meetings with dental
educators. They allow our members an opportunity to network with teachers from all across the state.
- CADAT is your voice and representative at all of the DBC meetings.
- We have created a google account to keep all of our CADAT documents in one place, which will help all future BOD members to have all the information and photos from past years at their fingertips.
- CADAT has opened a Zoom account for our future on-line meetings.
- Our website has undergone a much needed facelift, to deliver current information to our membership in an easy to follow format.
- CADAT has updated our social media accounts. This is a great resource to reach out to one another for ideas on subject matter you are teaching. Feel free to add photos of your class, projects, student of the month, or any positive information that you would like to post about your program. Visit us at:
In addition, we are currently working to bring you educational tools for you to have at your disposal, CE events available to you more than just once a year, and so much more.
I look forward to seeing you at the 2021 Conference in April and at our annual Business Meeting. Please be sure to click the Conference link for information and registration. Remember to renew your membership, otherwise, you are missing out.
Susan Dahn, RDA