SAVE the date!
CADAT/CDAA – April 26-27, 2019
Download the Event flyer (pdf)
901 East Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Download the CADAT CDAA Meeting Registration 2019 (pdf).
CDAA or CADAT Member
Registration* / after March 27
- Friday & Sat: $265 / $315
- Friday only: $170 / $195
- Saturday only: $ 95 / $120
Registration / after March 27
- Friday & Sat: $345 / $395
- Friday only: $205 / $230
- Saturday only: $140 / $165
Room rate: $169 single, double, triple or quad
Rate good for 2 days pre-conference
Includes: All the things you love about Embassy Suites!
– Daily breakfast and evening reception, 24hr fitness center,
– Free Wi-Fi, reduced self-parking @ $5
– 4 pm check-in / 12 pm checkout; 72-hour cancellation policy
Do You Know the Way!?!
We are very excited to again be holding this joint meeting of the California Association of Dental Assisting Teachers and the California Dental Assistants Association! Friday’s education sessions will be focused on content for teaching and methodology, but all are welcome to attend. Saturday’s education sessions will include content of interest to all in the dental field. Education, networking, and lots to see and do! Save the Date – Don’t miss out!
Did you know that San Jose . . .
. . . was founded in 1877?
. . .was the first civilian settlement in CA?
. . . served as the first California capital?
. . . is the largest city in Northern CA.?
In addition to a great educational lineup, you can:
- Take a tour of the Winchester Mystery House.
- Hike Mission Peak
- Visit California’s Great America
- See a Broadway show
- Visit the Tech Museum of Innovation
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Go to Beat the Lock Escape Room
- Hike or bike Alum Rock Park
- Enjoy the evening reception with friends and colleagues
Additional information about the conference, including registration, code of conduct, and schedule of events will be coming soon, so watch for it!
Registration and room block opens December 15.
*Special pricing for individuals that are members of either organization, attending one or both days