CADAT/CDAA – April 26-27, 2019
Download the Event flyer
901 East Calaveras Blvd
Milpitas, CA 95035
Download the CADAT CDAA Meeting Registration 2019 (pdf).
CDAA or CADAT Member
Registration* / after March 27
- Friday & Sat: $265 / $315
- Friday only: $170 / $195
- Saturday only: $ 95 / $120
Registration / after March 27
- Friday & Sat: $345 / $395
- Friday only: $205 / $230
- Saturday only: $140 / $165
Friday, April 20 9:00 – 4:30 pm 6.5 CE
Featuring speakers on Theory/Methodology of Radiology and Safety, an Update from the Dental Board of CA, CAD/CAM and Dentistry with live demo, Curriculum Mapping 101. Lunch included.
Saturday, April 21 8:00 – 3:00 pm 6 CE
Featuring speakers on Building and Being Part of a Thriving Team, Sleep and Airway, Material Update, and Concrete Methods for Temporary Restorations. Lunch included.
Friday’s education sessions will be focused on content for teaching and methodology, but all are welcome to attend. Saturday’s education sessions will include content of interest to all in the dental field. Education, networking, and lots to see and do! Don’t miss out!
Speaker Bios and Handouts
- CAD CAM and Dentistry [pdf]
- Curriculum Mapping 101 [pdf]
Participants are asked to bring the following from a course they teach:
- Course schedule (that includes content taught and assessments given)
- Course outline of record (with course description and course objectives)
- Sleep Presentation [pdf]
- Speaker Slick 2019 [pdf]
Did you know that San Jose . . .
. . . was founded in 1877?
. . .was the first civilian settlement in CA?
. . . served as the first California capital?
. . . is the largest city in Northern CA.?
In addition to a great educational lineup, you can:
- Take a tour of the Winchester Mystery House.
- Hike Mission Peak
- Visit California’s Great America
- See a Broadway show
- Visit the Tech Museum of Innovation
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Go to Beat the Lock Escape Room
- Hike or bike Alum Rock Park
- Enjoy the evening reception with friends and colleagues
Includes: All the things you love about Embassy Suites! Daily breakfast and evening reception, 24hr fitness center, free Wi-Fi, reduced self-parking @ $5
Room rate: $169 single, double, triple or quad
Rate good for 2 days pre-conference
Includes: All the things you love about Embassy Suites!
– Daily breakfast and evening reception, 24hr fitness center,
– Free Wi-Fi, reduced self-parking @ $5
– 4 pm check-in / 12 pm checkout; 72-hour cancellation policy
Room block closes April 2, 2019.
To reserve a room online, click here OR call 1-800-362-2779 and mention CDAA/CADAT and mention the Group Code AEC.